Lotus and Strand offers brainwave therapy sessions that can provide positive results to clients who suffer from depression, anxiety, insomnia, emotional trauma and PTSD. If you’re seeking emotional balance, enhanced creativity or mindfulness meditation, brainwave therapy is also perfect for you!
What is Brainwave Therapy?
By using a specific frequency of sound, light or electromagnetic field we can encourage the brain to enter the desired state.
How Does A Session Work?
After you fill out your paperwork, we will do an EEG brain map on the current electrical patterns of your brain. This shows us the second by second state of activity in your brain. It also helps us to see what areas are more active than others. By knowing this information, we can analyze what parts of your brain need more stimulation than others.
Next, we customize a session based off your desired outcome and your brains current electrical pattern. Each session will last between 10-15 minutes and we often use this in conjunction with other healing modalities.
Who is Brainwave Therapy For?
Brainwave therapy is used for a multitude of purposes and almost anyone can benefit from having a session. Here are a few issues this service can help with:
• Depression or Anxiety
• Enhancing Creativity
• Spiritual Enhancement
• Reaching a Meditative State
• Insomnia and Sleep Issues
• Weight Issues
• Sports Performance
• Brain Trauma
• Stroke Recovery
Although most people do not have ill-effects from brainwave therapy, a small amount do. In most cases side effects happen because of overuse. 15 minutes a couple times a week is normally enough. Be sure to assess your sensitivity level before starting your brainwave therapy treatment.
• Brainwave therapy should not be used if you are prone to seizures or if you suffer from epilepsy.
• Children and adults under the age of 26 should use caution as the brain is still developing.
• If you have brainwave hyper-arousal or instability symptoms do not use brainwave therapy.
• If you experience an increased level of headaches, dizziness, anxiety, convulsions, nausea, increased heartbeat, discontinue use immediately and permanently.
Contact us to learn how you can benefit from Brainwave entertainment!